Cleaning Services We Offer! Cleaning can be a chore and we know you have many choices when you consider hiring a maid service. Because of that, we are constantly thriving to improve our already high standards to have you see us as the absolute best in the industry.
It’s not enough to have trust in the cleaning crew that you let into your home… you also have to trust that they will perform a first-class cleaning job for you.
Putting our employees through a rigorous training program ensures each member of our cleaning team understands their role and how it relates to the overall performance of the team.
Professional Housekeeping Cleaning Services. When hiring a residential cleaning service most people tend to ask friends and family for referrals. However, referrals aren’t always easy to obtain, that is why it is best to know how to make a decision of whom to hire on your own. Below is a list of tips that will assist you in selecting the correct residential cleaning company on your own.
1. Make sure the company has a business service bond. It will protect you in the case of theft by the companies employees.
2. Ensure that the company has liability insurance. It will protect you if items are ever damaged, or if you are injured as a result of the companies services.
3. Make certain that they have a street address rather than a P.O. Box. Having a street address is an indication of credibility and longevity.
4. Ask the company for references of other customers they have done business with. Doing so will allow you to evaluate the companies reputation.
5. Make sure the company gives you an individual estimate. If you pay a flat price, you could be overpaying.
6. Ensure that they have a training program in place for employees. Training is an important part of every business because it aids employees in being more productive.
7. Ensure that the company and their employees pay payroll taxes. If a company has employees and does not pay payroll taxes that means they are paying workers under the table, which is illegal and unethical.
8. Hire a Professional Housekeeping Cleaning Services that offers additional services you can use. It is less expensive to do business with one company rather than several different companies.